Villa Bevilacqua-Lazise Cometti, also known as Palazzo Rosso, which houses the B&B in its left wing, is a jewel of the Valpantena. It was built in 1580 and in 1923, the restoration was completed. The building is rich in valuable frescoes, some of which were apparently the work of Bernardino India. In the second half of the last century, the Cometti family entrusted their restoration to the famous Veronese painter Angelo Zamboni.
Today its rooms lie in the area that was originally home to a barn, recently renovated according to energy saving criteria.
However, the intent was to maintain and revive the atmosphere of the original building by reusing some of the original components for actual needs: the old doors have become headboards for the beds, the huge under-roof wooden beam has been transformed into many bed-side tables, the old ladder that led to the granary has been converted into an original coat rack.
Furthermore, after a thorough restoration, much of the furniture from the villa's attic, is experiencing a "new life"
Thus a little property was created from disused rooms, where guests can certainly enjoy their vacation: whether reading in the garden, complete with a whirpool and sun beds, discovering the natural beauty of the surroundings by cycling or horseback, visiting Verona (easily accessible by car or public transport), Venice (easily reached by train) or lake Garda.
In the common room is served breakfast, where you can also enjoy pleasant moments of idleness and relaxation.
Terrace and private garden: the guests is offered a large green area. Just imaging sitting on the terrace at sunset with a glass of wine, just imagine a relaxing soak in the hot tub and a well-earned rest in the shade of the pergola after an intense day of sightseeing.