Villa Bevilacqua-Lazise Cometti, also known as Palazzo Rosso, which houses the B&B in its left wing, is a jewel of the Valpantena. It was built in 1580. The building is rich in valuable frescoes, some of which were apparently the work of Bernardino India. In the second half of the last century, the Cometti family entrusted the restoration to the famous Veronese painter Angelo Zamboni.
Today its rooms lie in the area that was originally home to a barn, recently renovated according to energy saving criteria.
However, the intent was to maintain and revive the atmosphere of the original building by reusing some of the original components for actual needs.
Furthermore, after a thorough restoration, much of the furniture from the villa’s attic, is experiencing a “new life”.
Thus a little property was created from disused rooms, where guests can certainly enjoy their vacation: whether reading in the garden, complete with a whirpool and sun beds, discovering the natural beauty of the surroundings by cycling or horseback, visiting Verona (easily accessible by car or public transport), Venice (easily reached by train) or Lake Garda.